Using keyboard with two hands in portrait orientation is hard. Typing on a lap with landscape orientation is simplier, hovewer still not so fast as on laptop or (!) even on phone, I would never guessed it.
- moving cursor and selecting text by two fingers is neat, but I hope that 3d touch would allo to do it similarrly easy.
- ipad keyboard with additional signs is very usefull, I'm affraid, that they will never add this to iphone. May be to plus version?
- holding ipad with one hand and typing with other deffenetly is a best option to type.
- things explainer book is perfect for iPad. Simply the best thing to read it on.
So, reallisticslly, usecase for me for iPad after buying new phone:
- photo viewing (editing?)
- pdf reader
- video (but not on train, screen is too big)
P.s. sending drafts from iPad to iPhone is very easy
P.s.s. Holy cow, after 10 minutes on iPad I really miss iPad keyboard features! 😔
Next entry →
← Prev entry