We took a 4 days trip to London in early spring and next day after arrival I wrote some drafts to blog post, that I have never wrote. 3 month later, a give up and will publish this draft as it is.
- London is a magnificent place. Concentration of old buildings is numerous, sometimes it is really hard to focus on something concrete.
- Some words about how London is gorgeous
- too much tourists, even on non-season and shitty snowy weather
- grumpy, but very helpful people
- people dressing and acting themselves different. Perhaps, its just imagination, but I have seen every second person a actor or musician. It’s a pity that we have had no opportunity to visit any musical or theater.
- Next time I would go to London only to visit theatres or concerts.
- Cambridge impress me a lot. We got lucky on water, it was first sunny day after snowy windy. This is a city, that have a definite old town, despite the fact, that this old town is not a bunch of museums, like most old touristic cities, but a functioning universities. In combination with minor amount of tourists (relatively to London) this give us a strong impression. I have already started rereading Harry Potter on influence these studding in 15 centre college atmosphere.
- Next short term big city travel without a kid. It was hard to him to sit all day in a buggy, it was hard to us to satisfy his whimsies. When he would be older, like, 10 years from now, it would be a great cognitive travel. But now he is too young to enjoy it.
Next entry →
← Prev entry